Position: Territory Manager
Location: Dhaka/outside Dhaka (Frequently Movement), Bangladesh
Job Purpose: To ensure the coordination and support Sales& Marketing Department to the implementation of operational activities in the stores of Bay Emporium Limited.
The Roles are:
• To ensure 100% business against estimate,
• To develop market/store expansion proposals,
• To handle stock management and cash management of respective territory,
• Merchandise analysis in the stores of respective territory,
• Monitor product requirements of the specify territory in line with localized demand,
• Aging of stores inter transfer, dispatch/receiving etc,
• To handle the settlement of store rent/advance/other issues with the landlords,
• Maintain update of cleanness and dress code of the stores,
• Regular coaching, monitoring and performance of store personnel,
• Maintain transfer/job separation/terminate proposal by considering logical evidence,
• To complete remittance management of respective territory,
• Maintain Price inventory and stock inventory,
• Time to time management reporting.
• Settle the grievance(if any) of the stores, efficiently and professionally,
• Willingness and ability to travel at short notice and/or to work extra hours as necessary, often in difficult circumstances,
• Any other task assigned by the authority.
To be successful in this role, you must be flexible, hardworking, proactive, creative, and determined. Should have the ability to work in demanding situations under pressure in a team independently with minimum supervision and deliver against team objectives.
• The applicants should have experience in Retail Store, Sales & Marketing,
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Retail Store, Fashion Industry, Manufacture, FMCG,
• The applicants should have a suitable degree (BBA or MBA or Master’s or equivalent) in Marketing, Management, Supply Chain Management and any other relevant subject,
• Experience: at least 02 to 03 year(s) in relevant field,
• Preferable age 25 to 35 year(s),
• Computer literacy is essential.
• Must have knowledge of driving (Bike).
• Must have valid driving License (Light).
Considerable experiences can substitute for qualifications but not vice versa.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation– Negotiable,
• Others Benefit– TA/ DA and relevant business expenses as per company policy.
Applications for the above position can be sent by November 4, 2017 via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to emergency response, the recruitment for this position will resume as we receive applications and potential candidates might be contacted before the closing date.